Last weekend it was a bank holiday in England! (woo!) So my boyfriend and I packed an overnight bag and drove over to a small town on the Kent coast called New Romney! We were meeting his parents there, but it was a surprise for his mum.
We arrived at the hotel early afternoon and were shown to our room, we had lovely views out to sea and a four poster bed! We waited for some friends to arrive then went to have some afternoon tea – I drank lots of tea!
Later on we went out for dinner, we chose a Turkish restaurant and decided to walk which took around forty minutes. First time going out for a meal since everything had opened back up after lockdown. It was busy but the tables were spaced out and there was hand sanitiser as we went in and a track and trace system in place.
We got back to the hotel around ten and had a glass of Prosecco in the living room to finish the day off.
Monday morning we had breakfast at the hotel and then went for a lovely walk along the sea front, before going our separate ways home.
I hope you all had a lovely bank holiday weekend!
Love L x
- My full name is Leah Beth Howse
- I am 5’6″
- I am 25 years young!
- My absolute favourite colour is PINK
- I had a 3 legged hamster when I was younger
- I have a BMW
- I have a younger sister
- I live with my boyfriend
- I am a vegetarian and have been my whole life
- I LOVE all animals especially if they’re cute and fluffy (not spiders)
- I am training to be a Hairstylist
- I have already done 2 apprenticeships (business admin and retail)
- I am a chocoholic like to the MAX!
- I love guinea pigs and had them for years growing up
- I am left handed
- I love running, I recently completed couch 2 5k – highly recommend it!
- I have also found a love to working out from home over lockdown
- I have never been inside a gym
- I love swimming, I used to be in a club for many years
- I temporarily lived in Australia as a kid – loved it!
- I have been to 12 different countries in my life (some of them more than once)
- I lived in the same house from when I was born till I was 23!
- I have a dog called Dilly (well she’s my parents as I don’t live there anymore)
- I cracked my chin open when I was 9 (it was my sisters fault)
- I went on a school trip to Ghana when I was 17
There’s 25 pretty random facts about me, do you have any fun facts about yourself? If so comment down below!
Speak Soon, Love L x